Follow Us

lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

CHARACTERS IN THE ADVENTURE DURING MY FIRST MONTH



Hellooooooo!!!!!!!

When you start in a new city, in a new country, expressing yourself in a new language... 100% sure the most important is who are you sharing with these moments!!!!!!  In this first month that I've been here, doing activities in lot of differents schools, paying my food in leis, drinking beer from a 2'5 plastic bottle and trying palinka, these lovely people have been giving me the best of them!!






Büsra and Mustafa!!! my ameisin turkish flatmates teaching me ameisin sauces as yogurt garlic ( we mixed this sauce with rice with everything during one week)



Nathan (from Belgium) and Lara (galicia calidadeee) the old volunteers!!!! they will be with me for only one month more because his work here is GATA.



Lucas (from France) the new incorporation in our flat!! only listening his french trap 24/7 I'm improving my french skills


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario